Congratulations, you're officially subscribed to Chinafy! Wondering what to expect next? Read more below.
There is no action needed (from your part) at this stage.
Once you've subscribed, our engineers will then get the green light to configure your site. This involves -
- Scanning the site fully to identify blocked and or slow resources
- Setting rules to replace or remove blocked resources with a China-friendly equivalent and optimising existing resources for better delivery
- Putting your Chinafy version on our technology stack which includes hosting modified files with our CDN
- Setting rules so that the Chinafy version of the site is synchronised with your original site
Acceptance Testing with Preview Link
Once the configuration process is completed, we'll pass you a preview link for you and your team to take a look through. While our team will have taken a look to check for interactivity, deliverability, and overall performance to the best of our ability, we check in with your team as native experts of your own site.
Some refinements are expected at this stage, but we'll make sure to help onboard you before we Go Live.
The final step is to turn your Chinafy site online by making a quick update on your DNS. For most sites, this is as simple as updating 2-3 records on your DNS with guides provided by us:
- Non-apex sites: Updating CNAME or A records
- Apex site: Updating A records
- Cloudflare-proxied sites: Updating CNAME records and Workers
We can help you Go Live on your behalf or check out our Go Live section on how to do so as you like. This is generally a quick 5-15 minute step.
Need additional help? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org