Our automated rules keep the Chinafy version of your site in sync with yours once set up.
In cases where an upcoming revamp involves new components, follow the below best practices -
- Let us know when the revamp will be "live"
- (Apex site only) Lower your cache time
- Pass us a staging domain/preview link to evaluate any core features/components ahead*
*Any additional, custom configuration costs will be added to your Chinafy plan post-revamp.
Chinafy scans for and updates your site on a regular basis based on the caching rules existing on your site or unless specified otherwise. For performance reasons, we do not scan the site/pages again every minute, but changes should populate soon after.
With clear communication and testing in advance, there shouldn't be much to worry. You can also -
- Rescan your site via Chinafy Dashboard
- Purge cache via Chinafy Dashboard
- Have your team check from China
Got questions? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.